Friday, September 5, 2014

What Trips Your Trigger?

The ways to reach that amazing state of arousal



Just recently I was given a list of questions to answer dealing with the almighty erection. The erection is the male tell tale sign of arousal.  It is the outward sign that the male has some blood flowing to his penis.  I stated that just because the penis is erect doesn't mean the male is mentally going to jump someone's bones.  It is just the outward signature of juices flowing. In the female there are definitely juices flowing as well as the vagina lips begin to be reddish in color and swollen.  Today's single question is what really trips your trigger or what causes the juices to start to flow down your thigh.

I'll begin with the five senses that most all humans have: Sight, Sound, Taste, Smell and Touch.  I recently read an article where couples were competing with each other and the winning team had the male's penis erect the fastest.  The erection had to come without manual stimulation or touch and insertion was obviously against the rules. What else can we do or have done to us that will get us excited enough to have our bodies modified in a pleasurable way?  Let me first deal with the easiest way in my opinion to become aroused, touch.

TOUCH

I'll say most orgasms are achieved by direct stimulation, either by a body part or an instrument.  The orgasm and release may be reached by these means but today's topic is how do we even reach the point of total excitement.  Before we even get to the section of arousal for an orgasm we have to have the body ready for release.  When touching is discussed it is not meant for just the genital region totally.  Someone may brush up against you seductively or rub your thigh.  The skin against skin feeling of a relaxing massage my be just enough to do it.  Where do you like to be touched?  Everyone is a little different and their area may be not the location you go straight toward.  Once you find that special area of a certain person they can be putty in your hands, literally.  

Pillows or couches or even bicycle seats all have been responsible for that cause of wetness to occur.  "Oh, I have to be careful riding my bike because if I start to get sweaty down there I'll start to really get wet".  I've heard this from female friends at the World Naked Bike Ride.  The vibration and the position of the seat between their legs has caused a fun friendly friction outcome.  For guys it may just be the movement of the penis within a pair of pants.  In addition, it may only take the feeling of water in a pool caressing the penis to be aroused.  Like I said, Touch is a no brainer to achieving the arousal state.

SMELL

In order to use smell as a catalyst for arousal you may need a frame of reference.  The sense of smell has been studied for quite a long time.  It's why we have a perfume section in the stores.  It may range from sweet smells to even a burly sweaty smell.  Smells are part of our primal sexual urges.  It is our way of deep down signaling for a partner and to show that we are ready to do the nasty.  The smell does not always have to deal with another person's aroma but it be be a smell that associates a person to a location or a time when a past sexual experience took place.  That whiff of a cool ocean breeze may harken back to a summer on the beach for Spring Break when early adulthood sex was at its finest.  It brings back memories and has a conditioned response or reaction to the nether region.  

For a personal story it doesn't go too far back.  In fact, the smell reaction took place at my last haircut.  It was not a place where I thought I'd become aroused.  The female stylist began her sculpting of my hair when all of a sudden I got a hint of some perfume.  I don't know what she had on but it made my penis jump toward the ceiling.  I was so glad for that backwards cape that they cover you with.  It served a few purposes that night.  It was all I could do to shorten the length of that unruly erection

TASTE

"Oh My Gawd, Have you tasted this chocolate cake?  It's orgasmic!"  The oral sensation of your favorite food may cause all sort of reactions.  It's what keeps us coming back for more at the buffet as well as the buffet of sensual pleasure.  Much of a sexual experience with a couple is begun with foreplay which at times includes oral sex.  Whether it be from ingredients from a Betty Crocker mix or even a taste of Betty the oral fixation can get the arousal state to the dinner table.

Maybe it's because I'm not a big eater (of food) but taste hasn't gotten me to that ideal state of arousal.  I wish I had more of a personal story for you but I just haven't had something on my tongue sweet enough.

SOUND


Phone sex revolves around this sense.  One of the most intense senses is the sense of hearing and sound.  Talk dirty to me. Tell me how you like it.  You want to hear that response of your partner.  It heightens the experience. It shows that the missile is hitting its intended target.  Although, the faked orgasm it ultimately held together by sound.  Oh God , yes baby give it to me. Oh ya baby, you know how to do it.  Not only does sound involve words but the physical sound made by a body in motion.  It could be the slapping of skin or the sound of moisture mixed with the actual physical sense of moisture.  

With sound comes direction , with direction comes control.  If a female says to take your clothes off or any gender hears another person is commanded to strip naked that may be just enough to entice that submissive into total arousal.  When a person knows that they have you in the palm of their hand they can order a meal at Taco Bell and have it come off erotic.  I knew a girl that could just yawn a certain way and I was a spent cookie.  Just the right sexy , sultry voice can win over a conversation.  If that owner of the voice knows what they are doing , they can be dangerous.  Just like Pavlov's dogs, an individual can be conditioned to respond in an aroused manner by a look, touch and even a slight vocal tone.

I must admit that more computer's volumes are turned down at night because of that sound that may give away a night of alone time.   You just want that video to not be so loud or the girl just needs to moan at a lower octave.  

SIGHT


An unfortunate by product of being a nudist and seeing my friends nude regularly is that I may be too used to seeing nude people.  Magazines and bares have lived off of the fact that people are ultimately voyeurs initially.  That young boy found his manhood by finding dad's Playboy under the bed.  Sight provided an in-sight into what he may be missing or what he will soon crave.  It's not tough to look at the opposite sex and see what you don't have and wish to have it.  

Sight offers up images of areas not normally touched on your own body.  It's an object of sexuality if raised to believe certain body parts are there for sexual experiences only.  If you are a nudist then you are comfortable around the opposite sex because you see the person before you see the body parts that you see on a day to day basis.  When you see a male topless cutting his lawn you see a hairy chested guy and move on from it.  Although, if a female sees a hot bare chested guy dripping with sweat that sight may just cause her to run home and strip those yoga pants off and reach for BOB.  We are in a day and age where the female nipple is campaigning for release from its prison.  If the female nipple is a normal thing to be seen then hopefully, possibly the female nipple or breast will not be so sexually objectified.  The female breast may look leaps and bounds better than a male breast but that doesn't mean it has to be hidden.

I won't admit to being a choir boy under my nude robes.  There are times when seeing a nude body in just the right moment or the right shape that trips your trigger that causes a reaction.  We are still human.  We still admire a shape and how mother nature has molded it.  

We have gone over the sight of a naked body but that is a static display.  If you get a naked or clothed body involved in almost any act the viewer can become aroused.  If she bends over to pick something off the floor and her perfect ass is displayed for you it can be lights out.  Gratuitous nudity is definitely used to pump up ratings for any move or show.  Oh the story may be perfectly written but add a couple boob or ass shots and you have a summer sensation.

THE MIND FUCK

I don't want to use the term Sixth Sense because then you might imagine Bruce Willis naked.  If that trips your trigger than so be it but put your mind on idle for now.  The psychological mind fuck can string a person along for hours, days if not years.  Depending on how string your mental will is you can fight against it if you want.  The idea of potentially seeing someone naked or clothed can drive a person wild.  Oh my God I can't wait until Saturday.  I hope they are coming.  I haven't seen them in so long.  Your mind alone can stir you up so bad that the build up is more enticing than the actual event.  

The term, "Wrapped around their finger" means that the ultimate mind fuck is happening to someone.  It may be lead by sexual favors or just some means of psychological control.  If you are wrapped around someone in hopes that you will some day be wrapped around them literally then you know that mind control is paramount when it comes to getting to an aroused state.  If all you have to do is think about a person or a possible experience then no matter what sense comes in to play the state of arousal will be on its way.

When I wake up as a human kick stand it does not happen by the senses since I don't wrap myself in clothes or silk sheets.  It happens because my mind is relaxed and a dream may have occurred.  The mind itself is a powerful thing and should not be wasted for it may be only way you can get your juices dripping down your leg.  I look forward to see what my day or night dreams produce.

THE UNKNOWN

I call this section the cover all.  There are times when you may get aroused for no reason at all.  You are God damn gifted Gump and can just walk around juicing yourself for no apparent reason.  As a younger teen into your twenties it may just occur because you were breathing.  The effortless state of arousal is some of the best surprises.  Oh hey, look what just happened.  It may be a combination of one of the senses combined with a self mind fuck.  

As an example, I was modeling at an event with a few other nude models.  One female model got down from her pose and sheepishly asked if anyone could tell how wet she got.  I honestly wasn't looking there.  She had stated that just being up on the stand and knowing she was being looked at got her all excited.  She just experienced an exhibitionists self mind fuck.  It is what drives exhibitionists to strip for others and enjoy the eyes doing the the elevator move.  We, I mean some, live off of that rush and use it for those dreams in the future.  

For my own experience with this unknown I shall set the scene.  I was enjoying a warm summer evening naked on my deck.  It may have been a relaxed feeling from a can of Bud Light and/or a warm summer breeze caressing my twig and berries but up it went to a strong erection.  I wasn't even in the mind set and the senses weren't truly at a high level but none the less I was ready for something.  That arousal state came out of nowhere only to be capped off with a full release as if a ghost hand had wrapped around me.  Let's say I didn't complain but was glad I didn't mess my shorts.  A natural arousal state au naturel.


BOTTOM LINE

What ever trips your trigger, thank what ever entity for it.  It will reduce your stress and make each and every day it occurs the most fantastic experience until your next piece of chocolate.  Turn your faucets on and let it out, up or in.  Clean up aisle three please!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment