Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nude Vlog (7/14/15) National Nude Day

Nude Vlog (7/14/15)

National Nude Day

Of Course you know I'm a nude kid in a candy store on 7/14 every year.  I can't type enough to express how much I love being nude, Naked, NAKIE, BUCK NAKED!!!! It is in my blood.  It's part of me and happy to know it's in many friends of mine.  

As always please pass along and share the video how you will to help grow my nude following.  I aim to make nudity more relaxed and enjoyed by all.  I don't try to convert but show the benefits and bonuses of being nude more than just the shower and sex.  

Ok, now it;s time for you to click on the link below and enjoy another installment of the Nude VLOG from the naked lips of Spencer Davis (Jennings)


I want and crave feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment