Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Naked Video Blog 7/715 (Naked and Funny)

Naked Video Blog 7/7/15

Be Naked and Funny

So many times when nudity is discussed it is either put in a sexual manner or a very serious tone.  The world is being so serious with itself.  We need to loosen up.  Nudists or just people who love to be naked in any fashion tend to go toward Nude rights or standing up for their lifestyle when discussing their passion. I say we start telling jokes and doing pratfalls in the nude.  Why can't we laugh about being nude or just be down right silly when nude?  I'll say streaking is the most often used form of nudity and humor.  I don't think a streaker has a political agenda when stripping down.  

I would like to discuss this topic in length in the written form but for now I direct your attention to the link below to view today's Naked Video Blog 7/7/15.  Please Share this blog and video and all such posts to build my following so that I may one day rule the naked world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h50Z0wp_2J8


Why are you reading this far down? You just passed up the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment