Saturday, February 17, 2018

Naked Adventures Podcast now under construction

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I am so excited to finally be turning the page on my new chapter and venture.  By looking on the dates of the posts on my blog you can see there has been a large juicy gap.  I don't want you to think that I abandoned my lifestyle.  I'm still very much nude or naked.  Throughout my journey I have taken many paths and many vehicles.  The blog was a segment leading to other things.  While I was gone I created Naked Adventures the live journey three years ago.  Naked Adventures was a St. Louis centered community that had membership from coast to coast and even across the pond.  

The point of Naked Adventures was to bring together what I called the "Five Families" of Nudists, BDSM, Poly, LGBT and Kinksters.  I saw that there was much division and lack of knowledge between all of the communities.  I wanted to bring together those that had a common thread of sexuality and nudity.  Everyone is on a different path and a different time table.  We are all at different road markers of our own journey.  I thought, what would be better is if there was a place or community where those on their journeys could unite therefore share what the road may look like form another person's perspective.  Anything is less scary or less stressful when you can know you are not alone in a journey.

So now that I am at this juncture I see that it is time to bring more light, knowledge and stress relief to more people along their own journey and I believe through a Podcast more can have an outlet, share space or just relax as we present to you an audio and blog of Naked Adventures.  Stay tuned to this blog and the Facebook Page labeled, "Naked Adventures with Spencer and Tonya"


Launch date coming soon but until then...

Stay Naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment