Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Well, For starters...

Once Upon a Time

Where and when a person gets into being nude or wanting to be nude is as varied as snowflakes in winter.  Some may grow up in a family that is into being nude or is just relaxed with the topic.  Some may have friends that introduce them.  Ultimately, we have to begin somewhere.

Personally, for me, I began alone as do many.  Many, obviously, strip in the privacy of their own home and it begins there.  The feeling of being nude and having just a moment of free time gives that sense of freedom. See how much the word "free" can be associated with being nude?  Being nude doesn't cost a person anything.  It's all about you and how you are with your own body.  Hopefully, being nude is about you being nude and not for the pleasure or pressure of someone else.  To truly be comfortable being nude a person is to be comfy with who they are.  The more you are comfy with yourself the more you will grow in nudity as well in your own self.  

When my parents would be gone and I knew I had the house alone for more than an hour my clothes would fly off as the car pulled off.  In the beginning I would keep clothes to slip on real quick to cover me in a case of a surprise guest. As my confidence and grew and my comfy level in my own nudity increased so did the space between me and my clothes.  Early on, just going into another room nude was pushing my limits.  These early days were all about finding out who I was and "exploring" my own nude needs. 

If a practice occurs more than one time it either becomes a trend or a habit but with nudity it became an addiction.  The more I was naked, the more I needed to be naked, the more I wanted to be naked.  It was a cycle.  I truly found being nude as an addiction.  It truly filled a need in my life.  One draw back of an addiction is that it fills in for more than just one certain need.  It begins to take over and the addiction blocks other parts of your life.  With nudity the major block is that you cannot be nude whenever or wherever you want to be.  It was tough to want to go out because of my lack of ability to be nude.  However, it was not long before the addition became public.

I'm honestly not sure when I first went public or where I first stripped in front of more than one person.  I will tell you that the end result was an over all encouraging of my addiction.  I was lucky to have had much acceptance and encouragement.  This welcome to my nudity and how it was received gave me feedback that saw that people weren't afraid of a nude person but it brought smiles and an uplifting feeling.  In many cases people would talk about their own nude experiences, joined me or had a general curiosity to my nudity.  I was a shy kid growing up but as I lived my nude life the more I came out of my shell not just my clothes.  I'll admit I was now addicted to this attention. 

So with the mix of an addiction to being nude and an addiction to the attention from being nude I began and recognized my need and enjoyment of being an exhibitionist.  For me, I can talk about being nude 24/7.  I can be nude 24/7.  I can think about being nude 24/7.  If I have an outlet or feedback or eyes on me then my addiction is being fed.  I won't talk all bad about this addiction of nudity, attention and exhibitionism.  A plus or side effect of this amount of nudity was my growth in confidence in m own personal communication abilities.  I knew if I could stand naked in front of a group of people I could give a speech, interact with strangers etc.  Hell,  I even went to stage with Improv comedy and some stage performances. 

It may look that most of my nudity has been alone or where I was the only one nude in a group or a situation or at an event.  Wellllll, for quite some time I was the sole nude person.  As time went on and I did meet others that were into nudity as much as myself or close to my level, lol, I increased my time nude with others.  Yup, my addiction was about to grow again.  I loved my nude time but now started my love of other's nude time.  I'll again admit I'm human and won't lie and say I don't enjoy seeing nude bodies.  For some old school nudes the guide was from AANR (American Association of Nude Recreation).  The standard was to not stare or look or almost acknowledge that another person was in the area and nude.  Pretty much the nudity was not to be recognized.  For some reading that may disagree but in an overall feeling this is my perception of how to respond to being in a nude situation.  My feelings to people being around another person was that people are curious, people are human, people do look.  If you don't look then you are denying yourself the ability to be one with the situation that you are in.  I'm not saying to down right stare and get face to face with the area that you may be looking at but just relax and if your eyes see an area, don't worry your body won't explode and lava won't flow from your neck. 

Nude people are pretty good at knowing when people are glancing , peeking or just plain eye fucking you.  If it's other nude people or the clothed person, people do peek.  My opinion is that I will tell you that I'd rather people just take an honest look rather than trying to sneak a peek.  Be open to your surroundings.  Be honest with that curiosity.  One day I was honest with my own curiosity and for better or worse it became an addiction.

I'll be back soon to explore my nude life in the open and for all to see.  I am not just an exhibitionist with my bare ass but also with my feelings that go along with my skin.

Stay Naked!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment