Friday, July 18, 2014

Free Fiction Friday

Nora and Mike's story continues...


Nora laughed, throwing her head back so I could see the smooth lines of her neck. I slithered up to her, pressing myself against her perfect pussy. I’d love to see her come again, to feel her writhe in pleasure beneath me.
“What’s so funny?” I asked as my teeth skimmed over the soft skin under her jaw. “You don’t believe me?”
Nora’s hands squeezed my ass, pushing me harder against her, but careful not to let me in unsheathed. “Oh, I believe you. We just aren’t going to do more in here.”
“Where then? My office? Yours?” I sucked her earlobe and was rewarded with a mild moan. I wanted to hear her scream.
“More like my place.” She put her hands on my chest and pushed me back. “That’s where anything goes.”
“Anything?” I raised an eyebrow. After what I’d done with her just now, I couldn’t imagine how much further she’d be willing to go.
Nora smiled. She leaned back on her hands and hadn’t bothered to push her skirt down to cover her naked glory. And glorious it was. I wanted to go down on her again. Just to hear her scream my name. She slipped a finger into her folds. “You’re up for anything, right?”
My eyes followed her finger as she circled her clit, slowly like she was trying to hypnotize me. Hell, maybe she was. I licked my lips and nodded. She pressed her fingers into a view, giving me a full view. All I wanted was to taste her again. I dropped to my knees and let my tongue do all the work. She shivered and pressed against me.
“Oh, fuck, just get a condom.”

I dug with one hand into my wallet, never letting my lips leave her. It took me a little longer than usual to put the damn thing on, but once I did, I didn’t wait another minute until I sunk myself deep inside her. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment