Friday, July 4, 2014

Free Fiction Friday

Welcome to Free Fiction Friday. Once a month, or more if the story moves me, I'll post a snippet of fun stuff. :) Check it out and let me know what you think.

Spending the fourth of July at the office wasn't my idea. Well, not entirely my idea. Losing the Wilcox account would sink our company faster than the iceberg sunk Titanic. So instead of drinking with my buddies, I sat at the conference table with the four other people.
“What if we focus on how Wilcox has promoted environmental building over the last few years?” Charles stared at the ceiling, shifting in his seat.
“And how will that appeal to the demographic they’re targeting? It won’t.” I slammed my hand on the table. This shouldn’t be so damn hard. Wilcox Management had focused for years on senior living developments. Now they’d moved into rehabbing old buildings and creating hip neighborhoods in rundown areas. Should be an easy advertising plan.
Charles shrugged. “Focus on building –”
“Stop.” I hated being interrupted and made it a point not to do that to my team, but this was getting us nowhere. We’d been at it five hours and nothing had changed.
“Mike, hear him out at least.” Nora crossed her legs, sending her loose flowery skirt a little higher up her thigh.
I nodded while imagining lifting that skirt to her waist. Nora Mitchell was the VP, and technically my boss. We’d worked together long enough that she didn’t need me to tell her what I was thinking. Professional trust made working with her easy. She knew how much we needed Wilcox. I didn’t need her at the meeting distracting me though. Despite my best efforts, her soft curves and long legs had started occupying too much of my time for the last seven months. It was your typical drunken Christmas party with your typical almost mistake. Damned if I didn’t regret not taking her all the way back to my bedroom. Never get involved with your boss when you’ve been drinking. Other times, well…
“— the quiet neighborhoods they’re creating.”
My gaze shot to Charles. I hadn’t heard half of what he said, but it was enough to know it wouldn’t work. “No.” The rest of the team shifted in their seats. I collapsed in my overpriced chair. They weren’t going to help. I’d have to do it on my own. “Just go home. We’ve got nothing, and we’re not likely to get a decent idea at this point. If you come up with one, text me.”
Everyone grabbed their files and shuffled out. Everyone, except Nora. She slid forward on her chair, sending that skirt even higher. It barely covered her panties. God I wanted to see if her rug matched the strawberry blonde.
“You need to relax, Mike.” She stood and stalked three steps toward me. “And so do I.”
I leaned back in my chair and took in every inch of her body. It would’ve been easy to lift her onto the table, rip off that dress, and taste her. The idea of her thighs pressing against my face made my dick turn to marble.
She offered her hand. “Let’s go to my office. I’ve got a bottle of scotch with our names on it.”
“Just a drink?” I stood without her help, closing the distance between us. She didn’t step back. I stared down at her, feeling far too bold, but the tension between us was too much to bear. She wanted me. I knew it better than I knew my birthdate.
“What else do you have in mind?” She didn’t wait for an answer as she pressed her hand against my cock.
“This is a dangerous game, Nora.” I slipped my arm around her waist.
Her fingers moved up to the undo the button of my jeans and slid the zipper down. The cool air caressed my skin before her hand gripped me completely. She stroked me gently, never breaking eye contact. “I’m not into mind games. Other games can come later.”
I lifted her to the table, all thoughts of Wilcox and the office gone from my mind. Carnal need filled every fiber of my body. My jeans fell off my hips. Nora leaned back on the table, spreading her legs. Moments from my imagination became a reality. I pushed her skirt up and buried my face between her legs. My tongue plunged deep inside her, licking and stroking as she quivered beneath me.
“Make me cum,” she breathed.
I slipped two fingers in as I nibbled on her clit. She spread her legs wider. I added another finger, then another as she rocked against my hand and whispered more. I’d fantasized about fisting a woman, but nobody I’d ever been with was interested. When Nora pleaded for more, I pushed my hand into her completely. She screamed and quaked around my fist, rocking against it as she orgasmed.
Her breathing evened out after a few moments and I slowly pulled my hand free. My eyes devoured the sight of wet pussy. I leaned in and tasted her sweet nectar.
“Fuck, Mike, nobody’s ever given me what I’ve wanted like that before.”

I kissed her inner thigh. “And we’re just getting started.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment